Monday 20 December 2010

update from the cellar

OK so I forgot to update again,sorry people.

Here is what I've got so far in increments,

  Here I changed the shape of the bones and changed the archway slightly.



 At this point I had everything unwrapped.
 I had textured the skull and tentacle by this point.
 Here I had added a texture and normal to the floor and have added normals the archway. It didn't go correctly so I am re-doing this.
 Here I have included normals for the walls.

 Here I have just messed about with some lighting to show off the normals better.
Here I have fixed the strange Shadow issue above the window frame. I did this by altering UV's. I have also added normals to the pit.


So this is where I am up to. Now I want to at least add a basic normal map to everything and then I can include more detail as I go along.

Let me know what you think please guys.
cx

No comments: