Friday 26 August 2011

and that.. as they say... is that

Hi guys,
I had my review at work today and unfortunately the company I was working my placement at, TT Fusion, Dont have enough money at the moment for extra staff as they have an allocated amount, and they have currently used it all.
That's fine and I understand it.
It makes me sad that I wont be walking back into their any time soon, but I look forward to what the future holds and I really hope that I get to go back there some day.
I have had the time of my life there and I want to thank every one involved in getting me there and helping me for the duration of the placement,

So thank you;

Dean,
Stas,
Will,
Adam,
Dave,
Roger,
Mike,
Jake,
Luke,
Bobby,
Ste
And any one else that I have forgotten to mention.

Hopefully I will be putting a more upbeat and happy post up here soon about my job search, but for now I'm fairly sombre.

Oh well, chin up, keep at it..

Thanks everyone,

cx

No comments: