Monday 18 October 2010

Frankly maddam, I dont give a damn

Ok so here's frank in his shaded glory!!

Hopefully that is it for the concept of frank apart from the fact that I need to make the colour swatch all nice. So now I'm going to make the blueprints that I will use to model him.

I am also going to make mood boards for the locations as Dean thinks that this will be the best way to represent them and I agree.

I also now have to work on my Pre-production document and get it all purdy looking. I think that I may struggle to reach the 3000 word mark but lets just see how that goes. I think that going into detail about Frank should help.

I have a presentation to give on thursday, introducing my dissertation idea to everybody. hopefully it will go ok.

I'll let you know.

Let me know what you think of Frank.

cx

UPDATE
Here is the concept with swatches

No comments: