Saturday 9 April 2011

Emissive

Hi all,
Just a quick one. I wanted to see if I could create a black and white map as a sort of self-iluminate mask for te signs on the shop and it worked!

Here is what it looked like before

And this is after




I am really happy with the results, as is was quick, and this is one of the processes that I was hoping would work, as I will be using it a fair bit in the scene. It may only be something small, but this is a good morale boost for me.

Let me know what you think please.
cx

UPDATE:
I also did it to the noodle shop. What do you think?

1 comment:

stocko2k said...

looks good but id look into the mask you used and see if the top of the sign is white cause the whole condomania sign is illuminated and i'd imagine it would only be the front that would allow light through