Saturday 16 April 2011

we will rock you!

G'day all ,
I'm feeling fairly jolly today. I'm working hard and I am listening to GACKT so all is good with the world.
I looked at my list of things to do today and it consisted of three things:
1. Create a door texture for the koma theatre,
2. Create a sign for the Koma theatre,
3. Backlight the main koma sign correctly.

I set out to create the Koma sign, which is basically a poster that sits between two of the doors, but I took a look at my reference images and decided to also include the huge billboard that is on the building. I am so glad I did this as I feel that it looks really good.
Added the first light
Added more lights
Final result
I am really happy that I decided to add this as I think it looks pretty awesome. Oh by the way, the poster in the frame is the actual poster from the actual Koma theatre. I am trying to be as authentic as I can be. The lights are also a repeating asset. Im so glad that I made it as I have used it alot so far. It saves a lot of time.
I also created my own poster to put in the location that I mentioned earlier.





It still needs work, but I like the way its heading.

As usual, let me know what you think, and I will be working hard.
cx

No comments: