Saturday 16 April 2011

Not glamorous

Hi all, me agaon.
I decided to go ahead and model the interior of the Koma theatre. It didnt take long and I thnik that it paid off.


I am happy with the results, and I think that it helps give the scene more of a sense of depth. I know that the inside isnt exactly beautiful, but it is not meant to be seen upclose like the second image.
I am really happy with the progress that I am making today. I feel that I have made two good decisions, and I hope to continue making more.

Let me know what you think please folks.
cx

*Edit* Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, icase you didn't notice, I changed the poster between the doors. I liked the one that I created but something just wasn't right about it, so I chopped up the main billboard, altered it a bit and used that. I works because the actual koma theatre had this kind of thing all over it when it was there.

No comments: