Saturday 16 April 2011

Where's your pinky?

Hi all,
I just nipped onto Yakuza to get some reference of the doors on the koma theatre. Since the place has been demolished, and there doesn't seems to be much reference online that is close enough to see, I went on to the game since they have re-created the building. I was going to just texture the doors, but I think I may do it the way that they have. They have added clear glass to the doors, and made an extremely simple interior. I think that it looks good and that it is the best option.
Here are the pictures;
















I think that this is what I'm going to do, as it looks really cool, and i think that it would give much better results than the texture.
What do you guys think?
cx

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Won't that be a lot more work? Though I suppose if u show glass doors at night you won't see much

robochrish said...

no, it didn't take very long at all. Was only basic so that there was something there xxx