Saturday 30 April 2011

little ray of light at the end of the tunnel

Hi folks.
After a stressful day, I think I have managed to kind of solve my problem.
I have figured out how to render in separate layers so that I can render Frank in his own file, by importing the same cameras from the scene file, thus having the same animation and key frames. and then try to match Frank's movements with the timing of the shot.
I have been doing some tests of the background render so that I can see the timing etc and here is what I have so far.
Please be aware that there will be a voice over and rain on this video, but I will be adding them later, so the parts that are still for a while are either dialogue, or Frank is doing something, but since he's not in there yet you wont see that.
I am aware of problems with the video at the moment, but this is why its a test file. I am figuring out the shot in 3ds max, then rendering out that shot, then taking it into after effects, then going back and adding the next shot in max, but this makes the previous shot smoother, so I will have to go back and re render it all at the same time, but for now I have this test file to work with.
Let me know what you think please,
cx

No comments: