Monday 25 April 2011

quick update

Hi folks,
Today I have finally almost finished the build segment of this project.
I have gone around and tried to fix some textures that were being temperamental, and I have also altered some of them.
I decided that the brick texture on the floor was a better one so i decided to use that.
I have also created some small, basic assets to populate the scene a little to break it up.

These textures are obviously not finished, I plan to do that tomorrow.
Tomorrow should be a good day, because I am planning to texture these assets, light my scene, and maybe even get the rain in.
I need to get those things done shortly so that I can move onto creating my pre viz animation to get the timing of the scene and then my final renders
What do you guys think?
cx

No comments: