Saturday 30 April 2011

quick update

Hi guys. I did plan to get some animating done today but that didn't happen. I ended up finishing the skinning, and then organising the scene so that everything was in the correct layers and naming sets so that there would be no confusion at a later date, and also in case I could render in layers.
I may have discovered a way to render my rain without it crashing. It involves rendering the rain without the objects, but still having the rain collide with them. I found a way to do this and here is a very quick video showing the test result.
I also realised that I hadn't modeled the book that Frank is meant to be holding so I did that today as well.



What do you guys think?
cx

1 comment:

Lottie said...

looks good but the rain resembles more snow or hail. You've done so well though on this project should be proud :D