Thursday 14 April 2011

Vents

Hi all,
Today I have been adding vents and modular piping to my scene.
I also added a low poly background to the scene so that the gaps that you could see the sky dome through, are covered.



Let me know what you think please folks.
cx

p.s. I think that I will try and get the scene finished by the April 26th, so that I will have 2 weeks for rendering and editing. I don't think that this will happen, but I am aiming for roughly that time.

Here is a rough list of what I have left to do by the 26th

Create sign textures for arcade X5
create door texture - Koma theatre
Create sign - koma theatre
Backlight sign - Koma theatre
Texture - phone booth
Model rough interiour? - phone booth
Texture doors - bar/club
Texture signs X3 - bar/club
Create large neon signs X2 - bar/club
Texture gate - bin site
Texture bins and bags - bin site
Texture wall - bin site
Texture doors - hotel
Texture sign - hotel
Texture vending machine X5 - hotel
Texture AC units - hotel
Texture roof - hotel
Texture shutter - Bar auge
Texture signs - Bar auge
Texture balconies - Bar auge
Texture main building - Bar auge
Backlight sign - Bar auge
Create floor tiles (curb?)

I will also be creating filling assets as I go along.

No comments: